School Vision and Mission
Our School aims to provide quality education. According to our Catholic and cultural traditions, we aim at the greater development of our students in moral, intellectual, physical, social, aesthetic and spiritual aspects.
Through care and concern for each individual person, we seek to educate our students so that
1. their acquisition of knowledge and skills is joined to Christian values;
2. they become reflective and will accept their strengths and weaknesses;
3. they come to a knowledge of God and put Christian values into practice;
4. they are sensitive to the needs of others, especially the poor;
5. they fulfil a role in serving others to build a just and compassionate society